Terms and Conditions
- I agree and understand that I must provide for my use basic riding gear for this course [sturdy over–the–ankle boots or shoes, long pants/jeans, long sleeve shirt or Jacket, Full–fingered gloves, helmet and eyewear [sunglasses, prescription glasses, or a helmet with a shield] OR use gear provided for me at my own risk.
- I agree and understand that I must complete this course in it’s entirety, if I miss any segment of the course [this includes being tardy], I may not be able to continue, and I will have to register and pay for a new class.
- I understand and agree that there are no refunds of any kind for any class offered by REL and that I must give a minimum of 72 hours’ notice to reschedule without additional payment. In the event that I fail to give written notice to reschedule, I agree to pay a re-booking fee of N2,500.00 or 10% of course fee (which ever is larger). If I have failed to re-book my course within 90 days of having booked it, I agree to forfeit all payments made.
- I understand and agree that I will not be taken onto the road (as part of the training) unless I have bought my own helmet, riding gloves and jacket.
- I understand and agree that I must come with a valid ID for the course and know my blood group. I am also responsible for medical coverage and should have medical insurance for emergency treatment as a minimum.
- I understand that I am responsible for my medical treatment including evacuation in case of an accident or medical emergency during the training; I understand that REL Riding School is not responsible for any accident during my training period. I am aware that riding a motorcycle is an inherently risky undertaking and will take all precautions to prevent an accident.